Stratton Mountain Resort
All-area lift + bus transport from $269.
Bus transport only $149.
Stratton Pickup Times
Riverhead (Tanger Mall): 3:30 AM
Islandia Park and Ride: 3:55 AM
Melville Park and Ride: 4:15 AM
Christopher Morley Park 4:40 AM
We depart Stratton Mountain for the trip home at 4:30 PM
Stratton is big and gnarly and has it all. Here's some of the key info:
Summit Elevation:1,181 meters / 3,875 ft.
- Highest peak in southern Vermont
- Vertical drop: 611 meters / 2,003 ft.
- Number of trails: 99
- Skiable terrain: 670+ acres
- Snowmaking coverage: 95%
- Gladed terrain: 160+ acres
- Total trail length: 38.10 miles
- Longest trail: Mike's Way to Wanderer at 3 miles