All-area lift + bus transport from $229.
Bus transport only $179.
Rental equipment from Gore is available through us at a group rate. Just shoot us a message.
Gore Mountain Pickup Times
Riverhead (Tanger Mall): 3:30 AM
Islandia Park and Ride: 3:55 AM
Melville Park and Ride: 4:15 AM
Christopher Morley Park: 4:40 AM
We depart Gore Mountain for the trip home at 4:30 PM
Gore is the spot!
Here's the important stuff:
- Gore Mountain Summit: 3,600′
- Bear Mountain: 3,200′
- Burnt Ridge Mountain: 2,735′
- Little Gore Mountain: 1,900′
- Gore Base Area: 1,500′
- North Creek Ski Bowl: 998′
Vertical Drop: 2,537′
- 109 Alpine Trails including 28 Glades and 8 Freestyle Areas (43 miles)
- 11 Cross-Country/Snowshoe Loops (5 kilometers)
Longest Run: 4.4 miles
Skiable Acres: 453
- Easier (Beginner/Novice): 11%
- More Difficult (Intermediate): 49%
- Most Difficult (Expert/Advanced): 40%